Paul Weller’s second collaboration with Genesis Publications is a deluxe limited (2000 only) collectors coffee table book focusing on his solo years and the photography of Lawrence Watson. “Into Tomorrow” is available to order now.
INTO TOMORROW is Paul Weller’s visual chronicle of his 22-year solo career. Annotated with his own text captions, Weller is retracing his steps in 800 mostly unseen images, now being shared by friend and photographer, Lawrence Watson.
- Weller’s first-hand account of his solo years, from 1992 to now.
- Over 800 photos selected and handwritten text captions.
- 290 silver-edged pages, each copy is hand-bound in leather.
- With acrylic slipcase.
- Exclusive 10″ vinyl record.
- Signed by: Paul Weller and Lawrence Watson
- Paper: 200gsm GardaMatt with image varnish
- Binding: Hand-bound in Italian red leather, with foiling details and silvered page edges
- Box: Hand-made translucent red perspex slipcase
Paul Weller: ‘I’m either on the road, in a studio or a rehearsal room! That’s the “job”. Some of the pictures make me mourn the passing of time. Some of the times I couldn’t wait to get away from.’
Paul Weller introduces INTO TOMORROW and provides a narrative commentary throughout. In commenting on more than 20 years of photographs, he revisits his entire solo career for the first time. Lawrence Watson tells the story from behind the camera, adding recollections of gigs, recording sessions and tours, from London to San Francisco, to Tokyo and back.
You can check out all the details and order yourself a copy HERE!